UCCR

THE358BANSH

very great reading guys way farther past my understanding in the math department but i really like the concept of trying to get everything you can get out of pump gas. i would like to try this kinda thing with my 421 serval when i get it ported. would really be nice to get with in a few hp of a regular bolt together race fuel engine. and save 7 bucks a gallon on gas

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very great reading guys way farther past my understanding in the math department but i really like the concept of trying to get everything you can get out of pump gas. i would like to try this kinda thing with my 421 serval when i get it ported. would really be nice to get with in a few hp of a regular bolt together race fuel engine. and save 7 bucks a gallon on gas

The 4mil servals are a great pump gas engine. So far in my testing I haven't seen much if any gain from higher compression and timing on them. Typical 2 strokes don't see a peak power gain from increased compression. They see a gain in the frontside curve and can acctually suffer a loss of rpm and peak power potential from too much compression.