Finally got the beast put together

Paulie B

Sup Dave! I am worried the 370's arnt enough but 380's blubbered. At this point I might not even mess with the PJ's. My airbox has the battery for my light in it.

I'll be in the market for some 35PWK as soon as I get back though. Man the throttle response on this thing is crazy. Lug it around like a poker and it still has the guts right off idle.

I can't wait to whip up on my 450 buddies and tell them it's stock haaaa

2012-09-19_16-54-59_17_zpsaf7664ff.jpg

Welp I'm back from the trip. I ran the stockers the whole time. There are too small period I mean if I could get smaller pilot's or a custom needle maybe but F that.

It never stopped running fat in the middle. I raced pretty much everything having to put my balls on the gas tank. The front wheels were up more then down lol

For reference I never sucked the bowls dry. New carbs will be on the way soon.

heres a vid of it against a few 250's, 1 yamaha and 2 suzukis.

bad a$$ ..that thing seems like a beast..:headbang: . what lengh swinger you using??

also it sucks to have to put big carbs on there... kinda defeats the sleeper look you got going.wonder if you could get by with some 30 /32 mm kuni's. i have some 15 pilots if ya want to try them...lol

Edited by shakar

Thanks buddy! I'm running the stock swinger. I didn't know they made 15 size pilots? Everyone I asked said stock was the smallest. It's funny you mentioned the Mikuni VM's.

I was checking them out the other day and the whole line of them old round slides basically look the same.

Thanks buddy! I'm running the stock swinger. I didn't know they made 15 size pilots? Everyone I asked said stock was the smallest. It's funny you mentioned the Mikuni VM's.

I was checking them out the other day and the whole line of them old round slides basically look the same.

http://www.psep.biz/...i_pilot_jet.htm scroll down i think these will fit?? the also stock a butload of other carb parts..sorry there not a sponser :cheers: but are a decent outfit as ive used them many times .. goodluck & let us know how it works out...

Edited by shakar

http://www.psep.biz/...i_pilot_jet.htm scroll down i think these will fit?? the also stock a butload of other carb parts..sorry there not a sponser :cheers: but are a decent outfit as ive used them many times .. goodluck & let us know how it works out...

Banshee carbs have a different pilot than other standard Mikuni carbs.

Pauly, I can not, in any shape or form, see you needing SMALLER than a 25 pilot to feed that motor.

In all honestly, I think a pair of 28 or 33 PWKs would give you a much, much more ridable and tunable motor. I don't think you'll lose a thing, only gain.

Although there are some die hards....I'd steer clear of 34PJs. They are old technology and harder to tune.

Not to say they can't or wont' work...and they're desirable because of price, but PWKs for you is where it's at, IMO.