Right carb only works with left choke on!

OhioShee77

why would the right carb only work when the choke is on, on the left carb? what would cause this and what could be the possible solution?stock carbs

Have you checked your compression ? Are the plugs ok ? If so where are your low speed needles at ?? Have you tried adjusting it ? If comp is good and the needles dont make a difference then it sounds like the carbs are probably still dirty what did you use to clean the carbs ?? and what pilot jets do you have in now as you had posted about the choke jet what ended up being the outcome of that issue ?

Have you checked your compression ? Are the plugs ok ? If so where are your low speed needles at ?? Have you tried adjusting it ? If comp is good and the needles dont make a difference then it sounds like the carbs are probably still dirty what did you use to clean the carbs ?? and what pilot jets do you have in now as you had posted about the choke jet what ended up being the outcome of that issue ?

compression is 130/132, new plugs 2 different sets, needles are in the middle clip, a/r screws made little difference, solvent to soak in and carb choke cleaner sprayed thru the passages, 30 pilots....switched bowl on right carb to a right carb bowl :shootself: musta gotten it mixed up last time i cleaned them with another set of carbs i was robbing parts from :shootself:...heading out to clean the right carb better and spray through the passage agian and make sure the pilot is clean. just gotta go get another can of carb cleaner...i will post how everything turns out afterwards. i've been slowly bringing this shee back to life encountering every known problem along the way. much thanks to all the ppl here at banshee HQ for helping figure out all the problems. Y'all are by far the best ppl in banshee land! thanks again.