baking my packing

Lately my packing only lasts an hour before being baked hard as a brick to the core in the silencer. Toomey T-5s and Motul 800 at 32:1. And I think it's

been smoking more,maybe.

I think I'm going to blame it on the 91 octane with ethanol, as I know the alcohol raises the exhaust gas temps. I switched from Castor 927

because that stuck the rings in my sons LT80,and the Motul did not.(CP racing did it's motor work and recommended the Mutol)Sold the 80 and got alot of extra oil.

The same gas was causing my YFZ450's to lean out at WOT and shut down.

Unless anyone has any other ideas?

The last time I lit up some packing was b/c I was way too rich. What are your mods and jetting?

cool head wanna say 21cc domes I ordered 1 size from stock, K&N no lid. 300 mains stock pillots, never a problem before, owned it 15 years. Never fouls plugs.

Compression 128 this past winter

I had the same problem with my r2s. They were brand new and pulled the exhaust about a week into it and there is pretty much no more packing in there. I was running rich as hell before so maybe that is what is doing it. Can anybody explain why being rich would make the packing burn up so much faster.