10 Mil Project in NJ sell complete lot

I would consider selling all of my Banshee stuff as a whole to put towards a solid work truck if anyone would be interested.

1996 Banshee, white and teal plastic and black plastic with white oversize tank, complete rolling chassis with +2 axle, +2+1 a arms fully adjustable, chrome peeling off bottom ones, yfz450 shocks revalved, prm bumper, new brake caliper rear, +4 swingarm regular carrier aluminum grab bar, factory air box with KN filter, Blackwater tires on polished aluminum rims, stocks style front tires in excellent shape on stoock rims, I believe its just a revalved stock banshee rear shock, braided brake lines, asv levers, trail tech lights

Engine parts include- 72.5mm bore Cheetah top end with powervalves, polished (exterior)and ported with pistons rings intakes. 10 mil hot rods crank with matching trenched cases(currently in shipping), full stock trans still in a set of matched cases, and another set of stock matched cases, CT Racing sectional TT/ Flat track big bore expansion chambers and silencers/stingers, timing plate, 1 full electrical system and misc parts

Extra parts- stock carbs, 1 extra primed frame, have all stock suspension parts, a arms, swingarm, etc, braking systems, radiator, some other odd and ends, paddle tires on painted black rims, stock type tires worn on painted stock rims, 18" kenda klaw tires, 18" ohstu honda 400 tires on honda rims, an axles, etc

====Engine needs trans cut, lockup clutch, seals and gaskets, carbs and assembly. Would also reccomend aftermarket water pump====

Everything is used but well maintained

Includes even more parts than are listed.

I was thinking 2600 cash would be reasonable for everything or else i'll just finish it. Not looking to sell parts individually.

I am not positive whether pictures are required but my phone is down, I could find a way to get pictures of everything if serious buyer arrises or just come look at it.

KEssig4x4@gmail.com , or PM

Edited by kessig4x4

I would consider selling all of my Banshee stuff as a whole to put towards a solid work truck if anyone would be interested.

1996 Banshee, white and teal plastic and black plastic with white oversize tank, complete rolling chassis with +2 axle, +2+1 a arms fully adjustable, chrome peeling off bottom ones, yfz450 shocks revalved, prm bumper, new brake caliper rear, +4 swingarm regular carrier aluminum grab bar, factory air box with KN filter, Blackwater tires on polished aluminum rims, stocks style front tires in excellent shape on stoock rims, I believe its just a revalved stock banshee rear shock, braided brake lines, asv levers, trail tech lights

Engine parts include- 72.5mm bore Cheetah top end with powervalves, polished (exterior)and ported with pistons rings intakes. 10 mil hot rods crank with matching trenched cases(currently in shipping), full stock trans still in a set of matched cases, and another set of stock matched cases, CT Racing sectional TT/ Flat track big bore expansion chambers and silencers/stingers, timing plate, 1 full electrical system and misc parts

Extra parts- stock carbs, 1 extra primed frame, have all stock suspension parts, a arms, swingarm, etc, braking systems, radiator, some other odd and ends, paddle tires on painted black rims, stock type tires worn on painted stock rims, 18" kenda klaw tires, 18" ohstu honda 400 tires on honda rims, an axles, etc

====Engine needs trans cut, lockup clutch, seals and gaskets, carbs and assembly. Would also reccomend aftermarket water pump====

Everything is used but well maintained

Includes even more parts than are listed.

I was thinking 2600 cash would be reasonable for everything or else i'll just finish it. Not looking to sell parts individually.

I am not positive whether pictures are required but my phone is down, I could find a way to get pictures of everything if serious buyer arrises or just come look at it.

KEssig4x4@gmail.com , or PM

How much for just the complete motor.

How much for just the complete motor.

There is no complete engine. Also only really listed to see if someone wanted to purchase the whole lot to either complete it or too part it out themselves and make a few bucks. If no one wants the complete lot I will continue to buy the few items I need and finish the bike

Thanks

Kyle

Edited by kessig4x4

Not at this moment, I'd like to see if anyone would like to/be able to take everything. There's a load of parts and the bike doesnt need much to be put together, i'm just getting closer to getting my license back and wouldn't mind pulling the extra cash to put towards a work truck, but i don't have the patience to part things out individually, would rather kust finish it and ride at that point. I will definately let you know if my motives change and i sell those individually.

Thanks

Kyle