FS Chrome +8 Swingarm, Great condition T5's, Nerfs and handlebars

Chrome +8 swinger with usable chain and slider in pics. Chrome is great except for a spot on top where carrier attaches and minor rub marks where braided line war ran. All barely noticable. Not sure how much on this one. Best offer. Gonna have to split the shipping and Paypal fees on this one.

T5's off my bike, white & blue one in sig and pics. Great condition. Not dings, dents, etc. Chrome in great condition, few brush marks from cleaning and minor blemishes. I'd say 8+ 9 out of 10. Come with billet rear hangers, springs, billet clamps with new rubber seals and new front hangers. Freshly packed and heat wrap for the filers. DO NOT COME WITH SPARK ARRESTORS IN PICS, REGULAR TIPS ONLY $400 plus we split shipping and PayPal fees. Figure not bad since a nice set alone without what I'm including goes for $350 on here.

Nice set of lower style drag handlebars. Come with nice grips. Best offer

Nerfs, best offer

All parts are located near Chicago.

Call, post or PM if interested. 773-six3six-five2six3

Thanks BHQ

Some links:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/bigonts/

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/3244829281.html

e514ce66.jpg

1067cdbb.jpg

0d803798.jpg

8d92f50d.jpg

96168763.jpg

cd700fa7.jpg

658402e6.jpg

039e69f7.jpg

a1a9eb79.jpg

Edited by BIGONTS

Everyting pictured. Arm, slider and chain and bearings in it. I'll check the bearings again for condition. No caps or shaft. However, I have a used one and a brand new one in the package that I might include. Where you at? Shoot me an offer? Not sure what to ask and I don't know the brand or manufacturer. Looks great and pretty tough. No familiar with the drag racing parts. I took it off and put a nice fresh powdercoated stock unit on.

• 2 weeks later...