Front brake line routing

Tommygunn

trying to get by bike back together after having the frame powder coated and i can't seem to remember how the factory brake line goes on. i know i should have took pictures but i just took this thing apart thinking i would remember how everything went back on....6 months ago. lol.

does anyone have any pictures of how the brake line goes on? or pictures of your bike with front plastics off so i can get an idea? i've done a search and cant seem to find anything

trying to get by bike back together after having the frame powder coated and i can't seem to remember how the factory brake line goes on. i know i should have took pictures but i just took this thing apart thinking i would remember how everything went back on....6 months ago. lol.

does anyone have any pictures of how the brake line goes on? or pictures of your bike with front plastics off so i can get an idea? i've done a search and cant seem to find anything

All that work to PC the frame and you're not gonna put steel braided lines on it? I guess 1/2 pretty is ok, :cheers: lol!

SP

Does this help at all? Its the only one I have that shows the lines.c6e4d81a-2364-f8b4.jpg

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! thats just what i needed. got it on.

All that work to PC the frame and you're not gonna put steel braided lines on it? I guess 1/2 pretty is ok, :cheers: lol!

SP

yeah, i prob should. but i may do it later. ive already went WAY over budget with this build and i'm taking a short cut on this for now. lol. if it stands out in the end then ill go back and pretty it up. I still have a lot of stuff i need to buy.