Complete 03 Partout

I'm parting out my complete quad, pictures of each part will be provided to potiential buyer as I'm pulling stuff.

I can be reached by pm and also by text at

702-536-2238

Engine

$1600 shipped

421cc

chariot blue cool head 21cc domes

68.92mm pistons +4 crank

direct drive lockout clutch, with mattoon lockup clutch cover

very stout runs awesome

only bad thing is 3 studs were stripped in the head so they were rethreaded and bolts were used instead. seals great, doesn't overheat or do anything weird though.

video of it idling cold can be seen here: https://www.youtube....h?v=Llm1xEpSKGg

Aftermarket Headlights that bolt into stock location with covers $80 shipped

dynatek coil $80 shipped

motion pro twist throttle with cable and grips for 35mm keihin's unsure what else it will work with - $40 shipped

vforce 3 reeds $160 shipped

pro design billet aluminum intakes fits 35mm keihins $60 shipped

keihin 35mm carbs with k&n pods and outerwear $320 shipped

toomey t5 complete exhaust with silencer $325 shipped

lowering kit for front and rear $30 shipped

amr stage 3 cdi $75 shipped

billet intake spacer $35 shipped

pro armor nerf bars $100 shipped

front master cylinder with biohazard cover, brake lines and both calipers/brakes - complete front setup for $150 shipped

douglas blue label wheels and tires front and back (holeshots) very good condition with awesome tires [will insert exact size here tomorrow] in excellent condition - asking $225 plus actual shipping

front and back fenders in excellent shape $250 plus actual shipping

seat with gripper cover blue/black and flames $60 plus shipping

blue coolant hoses $20 shipped

rear brake pedal, line, master with biohazard cover and caliper with blue billet parking break blockoff $150 shipped

I have the complete quad this is just what I've come up with so far in terms of pricing. I will be adding more as I find it while taking it apart. If you're looking for anything not mentioned just let me know. I ship daily or next day..

Better pics of everything will come as interest is shown and as i'm currently pulling everything off. Here are pictures of the quad how it sits right now

imag0029if.jpg

imag0031x.jpg

imag0033wl.jpg

Edited by xuberantz

What's the deal man??? I pm u and I text u an no reply. If ur not goin to reply, don't post stuff for sale.

No problem with Allen here. I bought parts Thursday afternoon & received them today.

Better then described. :cheers:

Thanks,

Troy