KD Cycles or KD Enterprises in Yuma, AZ -- Boooo! =(

DMoneyAllstar

These guys are Banshee lovers, so figure I'd post here as well.

Having a not-so-great experience with these KD Cycles people regarding a fresh 'Zilla cylinder I bought from them. They shipped it in a friggin' medium flat rate USPS box with barely any protection, and of course one of the small sleeve ears broke. Not ebay's fault. Not USPS fault. Not my fault. Right now, I'm out ~$285 and they're trying to figure out what to do (in pure silence).

:mad::mad::mad:

Should they do the right thing, I'll gladly post some praise and acknowledgement. But until then, I'm in full battle mode! banghead

http://forums.everything2stroke.com/threads/50030-EBay-seller-quot-KDYuma-quot-from-KD-Cycles-in-Yuma-AZ-BAD-DEAL

-Dan

The Internet is a very powerful tool. When wielded correctly, it can accomplish wonderful things. :rotflmao:

I should've waited???? AYFKM??? Can't deny they made a dumb mistake. It cost me a headache, I'm still out $11 for their F-up, and I don't have a jug for my bike. Take $11 out of your wallet, light in on fire, and then tell me how you feel. :confused:

"Do-it-right-the-first-time" customer service is a hellovalot harder than "customer complaint response". Only a few have mastered the prior, but anyone can do the latter. I don't care if they've been in the business 20-years...it just shows they haven't learned or listened much and they let things slip here and there. If they can't get the little stuff right, how good are they at the bigger more expensive stuff??? :whoa:

Edited by DMoneyAllstar