ported top end

Zbadboy

Getting ready to tear down motor because of a blown seal so i have to crack the cases anyhow, i have a weak top end i would like to replace if i can find what i am looking for other wise i will just send it in to be bored/ported. I would like to get cylinders with a dune port, dune play or dune hillshooter would be great. I can also go either way stock or 4mil but if i go 4mil i would be looking for domes also (18cc). Let me clarify i need something ready to run with pistons not something that needs to be sent in, unless i was saving good money. My goal here would be to get it fixed and still be able to get a couple rides before it is to cold to ride/camp so i thought i would try and see if someone might have what i am looking for, it seemed worth a try. So let me know if you might have something that would help me out, thanks.

My biggest challenge is gettn time off work but that would be alot of fun, we definatly should go ride. Thanks for the offer on your top end I am hopeing to have options from this post. Any other top ends out there?

stock 64.5 bore cylinders. drag port by hjr. i have dyno ticket 90.4 hp

good looking curve. had to shave cylinders down port timing was too high and it was a light switch. runs amazing with a 4 mill crank, and my 18 ccc custom cut domes.

lets make a deal. has new forged and coated wsm pistons 1 weekend on em. lets make a deal. im going to builld a 10 mil drag bike