chroming stock a-arms ?

1SIKSHEE

I have done factory arms with no issues at all. Just take them to a good chromer and it will work great.

No they do not need to be removed. You can not remove the bal joints from stock a arms. That is why most people do not powder coat them. The heat from the powder coating will take the bushing out in them but you can chrome them just fine. People chrome stock a arms all the time there is no issue with doing it.

Pictures are deciving it is actually way more pink than it looks. It is my wifes bike and it has been done for several months. I have no idea how much I am in it I do not keep track for a reason lol.

2012-03-18102732.jpg

2012-03-18102747.jpg

Pictures are deciving it is actually way more pink than it looks. It is my wifes bike and it has been done for several months. I have no idea how much I am in it I do not keep track for a reason lol.

2012-03-18102732.jpg

2012-03-18102747.jpg

Looks sick either way....any idea how much the arm cost u to chrome just so i have an idea when i call around? is that a stock swinger??

It was 210.00 to strip and chrome the stock arms and no that is not a stock swing arm it is a aluminum swing arm

they have been chroming stock a-arms for years. Just inspect your ball joints to make sure they are in good condition and send them off. Don't wanna chrome a set of arms that have ball joints about to fall out of the arm.. lol...jmo