yet another shooting

NickisGod

I didn't even click on this stupid ass link, but I regularly evict, foreclose, and kick deadbeats like this guy the FUCK out of my properties on a DAILY basis. This thread has GOT to be a fucking troll. If this is literally your mentality, Nick, please, I beg of you, please rent one of my properties, don't pay your rent, and see how long you last alive in that house.

The economy isn't effecting me... In fact, the shittier the economy gets, the more money I make. I buy houses from deadbeats who knowingly bought homes they couldn't afford in the first place. You can't pay your bills? Fuck off to fuckity fuck off land and eat shit the whole way there. I have kicked families with 3 children to the fucking street before, because the dad is too busy sitting at home watching his 60" plasma TV instead of paying me my fucking rent for 3 months. I EXPEDITE evictions intentionally to make it as difficult as humanly fucking possible to find another place, before I'm sitting at your door with a marshal locking your dumb ass out with a big ass fucking chain. I can't believe these people who do evictions and serve foreclosure notices don't arm themselves. This shit happened a few months ago, and the pussy ass killed himself before law enforcement had the pleasure of doing it for him.

Keep being a leech, and you deserve nothing other than being murdered. POINT BLANK.

(enjoy the pun, bitches)

Oh yeah Matt? I once kicked an 80 year old grandmother and her 2 year old granddaughter out for having a puppy when I said no pets. It was 3 below outside and they didn't have shoes on. I also beat the puppy to death with a cinder block in front of the little girl and told the cop it was self defense.

I LOL'd. Should have added "...2 year old granddaughter out on christmas morning for giving her a puppy when I said no pets..."