handlebars. cheap out or go all out?

i'm in the process of rebuilding my banshee from the frame up. which handle bars should i go with? the ones that were on there look like crap and have rust. not going to use them. i was thinking about picking up a set of pro taper flat bars on ebay for $120 but seems kinda high. what is everyone else running?

mostly motocross track for a few laps just for fun twice a month, drag racing, wide open sand pits, and glamis one week out of the year. other then that..just running around the fields. i want something strong enough to not bend if flip it over. whats the deal with the flex bars? are they worth it for riding trails at high speed?

Really depends on your toy budget. They're awesome bars and work exactly as intended but can be pricey. I got mine for 200 but they're more than that new.

Like I said though, depends on your bike, when you get in too deep 200 for bars is a drop in the bucket lol.