passion 10mill cub time slips for 500ft

banshee332

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

nice times brad! you got her working better now.

i have never seen the saber go more than 6.3@92. not saying it didnt happen though.

After hearing you guys, I thought might br mistaken. So I talked to him. And here are the facts. The sabre is stock stroke. Its just over 500cc, the bike and rider are over 500lbs, he has his share of time slips @6.0, at almost 100mph...And he said some of you guys know very well how fast he goes, because some of you have had his fuel tested claiming that he was cheating. But he is no cheater.

The facts confirm the previous assumption. No Sabre that size, and weight should be competitive to a 10mm cub. The fastest sabre's in the world, cannot beat a good 4mm cub. And those sabre's are as much as 150lbs ligher than Mr. Seabolts. And if that is the best of the 10mm cubs in your area, it doesn't seem like you guys have banshees to the level they should be yet.

Now I feel as though I have been a wet blanket, sorry about that; but facts are stubborn things...

Edited by Bigcarb

After hearing you guys, I thought might br mistaken. So I talked to him. And here are the facts. The sabre is stock stroke. Its just over 500cc, the bike and rider are over 500lbs, he has his share of time slips @6.0, at almost 100mph...And he said some of you guys know very well how fast he goes, because some of you have had his fuel tested claiming that he was cheating. But he is no cheater.

The facts confirm the previous assumption. No Sabre that size, and weight should be competitive to a 10mm cub. The fastest sabre's in the world, cannot beat a good 4mm cub. And those sabre's are as much as 150lbs ligher than Mr. Seabolts. And if that is the best of the 10mm cubs in your area, it doesn't seem like you guys have banshees to the level they should be yet.

Now I feel as though I have been a wet blanket, sorry about that; but facts are stubborn things...

i know hershel. we have talked a great deal at the track. im the guy with the slow blaster, he knows me. i did not remember how fast his bike was, i know it runs really hard. he has done a great job with it! what year where his slips from? the track was changed alot starting first race 2011. im not here to bicker, but a 10mm bike cub at our track running 5.8 on gas is nothing to sneeze at. all the big alky bikes are 5.6-5.9 here. :)

i have never had anyone fuel tested, i have never even raced against hershel.

Ok Nate. This post is about a time or times that a 10mill cub has run at this track. So whats a sabre have to do with it? Did I say anything about what other bikes are running?

The post was about what I have accomplished at this track. Why does it all ways have to turn into a shit storm? Im not knocking anyone in this post. I did not say wow look at this, this is the fastest 10 mill cub you will ever see. Every track is different. Have you ever been to this track? I doubt it. Why dont you knock on the 600cc+ bikes that are running the same times to a thenth faster. For all I care you can go fuck your self and stop tyring to cause drama. Hershel and I get along very well. He has always told me my bike is one of the fester ones there. Bring some of your best running bikes to this track and lets see you get your ass handed to you.

Most pictures Brad has shown shows the bike sideways in some 5" rut, not exactly pristine racing conditions?

no, i would not call them pristine conditions either. we race on the same track as the same day with bikes as well. they groom when they have time. with 2 round elims, 60 plus classes with bikes and quads and 300 entries, they do wqhat they can to get finished in one day. te playing field is fair in either lane usually. i have been to alot of different tracks. BBDR is professionally run and a straight up place to race compared to most. with broken down cc classes and heads up racing for points and checks. if one does not know much about it or has never been to a race here they dont really have a place to call a certain track "shitty". thats all im getting at. sorry brad.. OFF TOPIC

BBDR

Edited by ONLY2STROKES

no, i would not call them pristine conditions either. we race on the same track as the same day with bikes as well. they groom when they have time. with 2 round elims, 60 plus classes with bikes and quads and 300 entries, they do wqhat they can to get finished in one day. te playing field is fair in either lane usually. i have been to alot of different tracks. BBDR is professionally run and a straight up place to race compared to most. with broken down cc classes and heads up racing for points and checks. if one does not know much about it or has never been to a race here they dont really have a place to call a certain track "shitty". thats all im getting at. sorry brad.. OFF TOPIC

BBDR

Shitty track conditions then. I could care less what they serve at the concession stand