silver lake michigan question

stroked

been a long time since ive been there. ive herd that there is a voucher. im looking to just go for the day on saturday. what do i need to do to get in. do i call ahead of time to get voucher. i guess is there anything i can do to get in faster or what do i have to do thanks in advance.

you can not call ahead for a voucher, you have to get them at the voucher center in person. if you haul it in your truck you can usualy get a dune ready voucher, drive out to the dunes and unload and ride.

• 2 weeks later...

you can not call ahead for a voucher, you have to get them at the voucher center in person. if you haul it in your truck you can usualy get a dune ready voucher, drive out to the dunes and unload and ride.

hey guys thinking of going saturday of labor day weekend. my question is i wanna take my truck in with quad in back instead of doing the waiting. on a holiday week end can you still get right in and do i have to go to the voucher center or can i go right into the park and will they let me right in cause im taking quad out there? thanks in advance

Lol i wish.... you have to get a voucher just to get into the parking lot, dune ready which is having your bike in your truck and you ride right on. Or a parking lot voucher, which is basically leaving your truck and or trailer in the parking lot...

Lol i wish.... you have to get a voucher just to get into the parking lot, dune ready which is having your bike in your truck and you ride right on. Or a parking lot voucher, which is basically leaving your truck and or trailer in the parking lot...

Can you tow toy haulers and stuff onto the sand? or do you have to camp offsite somewhere and park in the parking lot?