wont run right?

The spark plug are new and it has a bright blue spark and compression is fine. Now today i went out and it fired up on both but then started acting up. One other thing is it would sit there and idle but if u gave to gas it shut off and yes all of tors system is removed? someone help i wanna ride this thing!!

Sound like maybe float levels and carb sync. When's the last time you got new spark plug caps. I like to add die Eletric grease in my cap on both sides to help them last longer.

Going back to your issue did you swap plug sides?

Can you try to drive it around and the issue cleans up?

Several times one of my carbs after sitting will leak fuel in one side. So I have to tow it to start it up.

i had a similar problem. take the reeds out and clean them real good. make sure they seal well.

get all new reed gaskets when u do this, people have blown up new topends from using old reed gaskets.

then make sure the choke tube is in place.

are the slides in the right direction? the cut piece should be towards the air filter

Well the carbs are tm34mm muniki carbs and yes the reeds and gaskets are all new. The problem all started when i changed the main jet by screwing the bottom cap like ive done with a hundred times and i dont see y this would do anything. After i put the new jets in it didnt want to start and when it did well i told u the rest of the story already. also i have plige petcock so i know its not that. Any ideas????