ebay seal kit

chayote86

Link?

Ive always used cometic and not just for atv's and dirtbikes. They work good.

http://www.cometic.com/

Hit up a sponsor or ebay or whatever.............

• 3 weeks later...

becareful with aftermarket seals. some of the crank seals are getting cheap ass they dont have the hard high rpm seal area and the cranks are eating them up. if the seal lips where it contacts the crank areas is soft rubber dont install them there should be a section of harder material right there for the rpm/

OEM crank seals are the bestest. and not all that pricey either.

Ok i ordered those winderosa seals ima check them for softness tho cam. Thanks Ro

Winderosa are good, Brandon uses them in his motors. I'm sure if they sucked he wouldn't.

When you assemble get a grease gun and fill that little ripple where the crank goes through with grease. That should be lubed or it tends to wear them faster if it's dry (I was told those, I don't have proof. I grease my seals now).

Adam

Winderosa are good, Brandon uses them in his motors. I'm sure if they sucked he wouldn't.

When you assemble get a grease gun and fill that little ripple where the crank goes through with grease. That should be lubed or it tends to wear them faster if it's dry (I was told those, I don't have proof. I grease my seals now).

Adam

Will do thanks ! Ro