Got fuc*** over

Well guys i got my phone back out of it so that is 500 bones back into my pocket. the cops said i could take him to court and try to win the bike back that way. but i think i would rather have the banshee. I am sure i can do the work myself on it. Does anyone know where is the best site/place to get the manuals for me to get started on this? someone on this thread said that 99% of shifting problems are pretty simple to fix. any suggestions ??thanks alot guys

if its stolen youll be fixing it for nothing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys i got my phone back out of it so that is 500 bones back into my pocket. the cops said i could take him to court and try to win the bike back that way. but i think i would rather have the banshee. I am sure i can do the work myself on it. Does anyone know where is the best site/place to get the manuals for me to get started on this? someone on this thread said that 99% of shifting problems are pretty simple to fix. any suggestions ??thanks alot guys

There is a link in my signature that has pics and a bottom-end walkthrough. With my walkthrough and a clymer manual you can rebuild the entire engine in a weekend pretty easy if you have the seals and any parts you need to replace on-hand.

-Jared

There is a link in my signature that has pics and a bottom-end walkthrough. With my walkthrough and a clymer manual you can rebuild the entire engine in a weekend pretty easy if you have the seals and any parts you need to replace on-hand.

-Jared

Thanks alot jared awesome pictures. this is going to help alot !!!

• 2 weeks later...