need new chain

looking to buy a new chain mainly all trail riding any help with brands and where the best deal is on one would be great, looking to buy one as a set with the gear and sprocket. Thanks in advance

Edited by fuller1986

I would consider this if you're mainly just going to be trail riding. I would actually go for the x-ring kit but this was the cheaper one.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/43/53/222/959/604/9635/Primary-Drive-Steel-Kit-%2526-O-Ring-Chain

Some people on here say it's crap but I've had absolutely no problems with them on any of my bikes, but then again I also mostly just trail ride with a little motocross thrown in here and there. Nothing I've put them on has put out the HP numbers some of these guys are running so they held up just fine... For the price you can't beat it.

Keep in mind too, I've never run this kit on a Banshee but I did on my TRX450R and it held up fine.

budget isnt really a huge issue as long as its not like 150-200 bucks, i just want something i am never going to have to worry about snapping, would much rather spend a little extra on a chain then worry about it snapping and coming through my case, and yes i do have a case saver but i really dont know how much that would stop, and what is stock length, seeings how i still have stock carrier at stock length