what wrong with this pic

Looks like your toe in is off. Adjust your tie rod out to point your tire in more.

Edit: based off the location of the clutch and front brake lever it looks like your bars aren't straight. So I'd say your toe is fine and tie rods don't need adjustment. Frame looks straight to me, but then again I'm lookin at the pics from an iPhone..

If the handlebars are straight in that pic, it appears that you have more serious problems than just adjusting the toe in. There is already a lot of threads showing on the tie rod end of the suspect side. Isn't this the Banshee that doesn't sit level? You really need to spend some time with a tape measure. It would be nice to compare yours to a buddy's Banshee. Put them side by side and start making comparisons.

Frame looks bent.. but my wheels were doing that too and it was just loose stuff. check the 2 allen bolts the the steering arm that bolts on driver side or left side. I could turn my bars and it would only turn one wheel before the other side would finally start moving. BUT compared to mine your frame also looks hurt. Im going to sell my purple powder coated frame after riding season or trade it for a virgin factory frame i can pc any color besides purple... Im around tulsa ok if ur close enough and interested.