300zx

banshee(911)

so you got all your fishing advice from this site back in the day? i have never turned a person away when needing banshee advice. if i know the answer or a better way i always help. tired of sensitive ass sissys quoting and calling me a douche. you ask stupid questions being a idiot and you will get treated that way. you need honest help i am here.

this is a banshee site. take the car talk bs somewhere else. the worst forums i have ever been on were car furums. who will beat who? dig, roll race honda suck and vipers own all. you think this site has douchebags and nutswingers go join a open car forum. then go ask them what will it take to beat a banshee. they will tell you they dont give a shit.

Not true....just saying. ;)

Get your banshee out and tell him to line up with you. If you don't have a helmet cam get one (or 2) and record this race. 1 recording front and rear

Lol thats funny...but i dont think he would race my bike..i will ask him though

Get a 69 Camaro. Drop in a 350 chevy 4 bolt main. Slap on a blower. Tub out the rear end get some race slicks on there. Then youll beat him. This is a banshee website. It didnt take a genius to put that together.

sure didn't did it?

So.....

A guy in town has a car and is cocky. This bothers you enough to purchase a car with sole intent to accelerate faster than his? With this outlook in life, the "urge" to make a big purchase like this just to beat someone is going to make for a shit life. Because, there are only two scenarios to unfold here....

1) You lose, and it hurts you a lot. His bragging will only dig deeper and you'll spend MORE money on this car to shut him up.

2) You beat him, and then real cars start showing up to play. Cars with cocky drivers (that can be) and they will make you feel tiny.

I'm all about building some mean cars, but with a "hobbyist" attitude, not a vengance. Because... there's always someone faster!