300zx

banshee(911)

Ok so im tired of hearing how this guy around our small cities,town has this 300zx and is woopin all the cars around here on the street..seems like everytime im in different stores theres someone talking about this car...my question is what could beat this car?

Hmm well thats not helpful,So if someone had a question about a banshee then you would tell them gtfo...your a real asset to this site "DOUSHE"!

this is a banshee site... go to a 300z site and asked what will beat a piped, boost bottle banshee.

even if it's a tt300zx and has a lot done they are not that fast.

i use to murder 300z's with a 03 bolt on mustang with a 125 shot

this is a banshee site... go to a 300z site and asked what will beat a piped, boost bottle banshee.

even if it's a tt300zx and has a lot done they are not that fast.

from when i started on this site to now, it really is filled with douche bags but ether you ignore them or become one, when i first joined this site it was helpful now not so much

fair race????? wtf is a fair race when you are trying to be the fastest?

i agree with coupe, GTFO

Lol fair race. And I get called the douche. There's no fair in winning. Just another product of this everyone is a winner bullshit.

fair race????? wtf is a fair race when you are trying to be the fastest?

i agree with coupe, GTFO

Fair race as in driver skill and both cars close in hp...if thats the case of an unfair race then just line up wth him with a super sports bike u wouldnt race a stock 350 vs a ten mill would ya

from when i started on this site to now, it really is filled with douche bags but ether you ignore them or become one, when i first joined this site it was helpful now not so much

so you got all your fishing advice from this site back in the day? i have never turned a person away when needing banshee advice. if i know the answer or a better way i always help. tired of sensitive ass sissys quoting and calling me a douche. you ask stupid questions being a idiot and you will get treated that way. you need honest help i am here.

this is a banshee site. take the car talk bs somewhere else. the worst forums i have ever been on were car furums. who will beat who? dig, roll race honda suck and vipers own all. you think this site has douchebags and nutswingers go join a open car forum. then go ask them what will it take to beat a banshee. they will tell you they dont give a shit.

the guy who made wikipedia quoted this. "the best way to get a right answer on the internet is not to ask a question, but to post the wrong answer."

im not a car guy but ill agree with some of the people above a 300zx arnt that fast. if u got money buy a better car. skyline,supra,911turbo,ect. or buy a extremly shitty car and stuff as much noss in it as u can.

so you got all your fishing advice from this site back in the day? i have never turned a person away when needing banshee advice. if i know the answer or a better way i always help. tired of sensitive ass sissys quoting and calling me a douche. you ask stupid questions being a idiot and you will get treated that way. you need honest help i am here.

this is a banshee site. take the car talk bs somewhere else. the worst forums i have ever been on were car furums. who will beat who? dig, roll race honda suck and vipers own all. you think this site has douchebags and nutswingers go join a open car forum. then go ask them what will it take to beat a banshee. they will tell you they dont give a shit.

then why do we have a car and truck section which is where this is posted. IMO if you cant answer the question then move the fuck on, if you dont want to be called a DOUCHE then dont act like one, simple as that.

Edited by 4strokekilla1987

" then why do we have a car and truck section which is where this is posted. IMO if you cant answer the question then move the fuck on, if you dont want to be called a DOUCHE then dont act like one, simple as that."

Its for the discussion of car and truck things. Kinda would think people might know that and not act like an ass. Banahee911 has had fast bikes for years and is asking about cars. A early 90s twin turbo 300zx is a very capable car in handling and speed and since most werent street racing back then as I was they wouldnt know they could run low 14s , high 13s bone stock. There are plenty of them that are honest 12 second street cars.