Banshee Build

LiveFast

Hey you guys, I'm new to bansheehq. Anyways, I'm getting ready to start on a build, starting with a bare frame. I plan on starting with the rear first. I was thinking about going with Laeger Swingarm, and an Elka shock but I'm not sure. It's my first Banshee. Could you guys maybe give me some suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

Hey you guys, I'm new to bansheehq. Anyways, I'm getting ready to start on a build, starting with a bare frame. I plan on starting with the rear first. I was thinking about going with Laeger Swingarm, and an Elka shock but I'm not sure. It's my first Banshee. Could you guys maybe give me some suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

Definitly go with the elka shocks my buddy has em on his banshee and i have stock and they are way better.

^^^anything is better than stock so yea Elkas will feel amazing

If your pocket allows I had have stellar build you some a-arms and swingarm for your style and setup than get some custom axis shocks

Do it right the first time and you'll never look back I guarantee you that!

But if your just a weekend warrior and don't have 4k to drop there are many good a-arm company's out there pumping out good arms for 400.00 bucks

Elkas, works, axis, fox etc will all be night and day over the bullshit stock suspension!

Hawk the for sale section there are always smoking deals there but you gotta be fast as a mofo around here

Good luck

Joe

I will be doing some trail riding, maybe racing, hillclimb a little. There are no dunes anywhere near me, it's all mountains. I also have a 06 crf250r so I won't be riding the banshee every weekend. But I want something that looks really good and will surprise you everytime you ride it.