stock bore cheetah cub?

i get payed tomorrow and im ordering all new tires and a full skid plate and a new gas cap for my banshee. after that im saving my cash till the end f summer. A stock bore and stroke cheetah cub cylinders has been on my wish list for a while as well as a wiseco piston kit. If i bought soe wisecos and cheetah cub cylinders will it make a big difference compared to my stock pistons and cylinders right now? i also have a chariot heat will that head work with cheetah cylinders?

i get payed tomorrow and im ordering all new tires and a full skid plate and a new gas cap for my banshee. after that im saving my cash till the end f summer. A stock bore and stroke cheetah cub cylinders has been on my wish list for a while as well as a wiseco piston kit. If i bought soe wisecos and cheetah cub cylinders will it make a big difference compared to my stock pistons and cylinders right now? i also have a chariot heat will that head work with cheetah cylinders?

I think I remember you posting in the flat track forums. Ice racing if I remember right? I don't really think that cylinder would perform the way you would want it to unless it is strictly larger open tracks. Not to mention the cost of properly setting that thing up might not exactly be worth it for you. Have you thought about some porting?