Minkia38

I bought some "Like new. Silver in color" pegs. I think they were powdercoated silver, because it's very thick. Only one of the 4 bolt holes lined up, but I just drilled new holes in my frame and used self tapping screws. Oh, one of the pegs didn't have a backing plate to bolt to the frame, but it's ok, I just welded it right to my frame.

All in all I got a good deal for some silver painted LTR foot pegs labeled and sold as Banshee foot pegs. Shipping was cheap as well. Only 14.99 for a small flate rate box. I'm happy.

I bought a frame off of him last year for my 4mil build. The subframe was really twisted and made you feel like you were riding slightly sideways. I just adjusted my tie rods a little and the bike feels great now,I got it cheap and fast and couldnt be happier. Also the frame had a few repairs on it,but they all look professionaly done.

Edited by Burt Reynolds

bought some dent free pipes.. even though they werent in the picture, when i got them i was impressed with the lack of finish and the quarter sized dings. doubled checked the receipt and he didnt charge me for the dents at all!! thanks minkia!!

Ordered a brake stay and carrier , fast shipper only 3 weeks to my door now that's fast , also didn't charge me for the weight savings by not sending a brake stay that's awesome I could of pulled a muscle but I bet he thought about my health and made me more creative !! Just made a brake stay out of cardboard 10 times better and lighter thanx bud !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

For all the above reasons and more its the reason I buy EVERYTHING from him. After all, he only charges double the shipping price to my location, even tho this IS the USA.

Oh, and he only takes forever to ship and forgets to include a lot of what you bought, which is great. Sometimes, parts are even good. Thanks minkia. You're D' man...

TORKER.