NJ RIDE!

ECshee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked about the cops where? Gliddens or sacro? Gliddens is hit or miss. Sacros been money for the past month or so

we had np at all didnt see any cops last weekend ................im sportin a ticket there from ten years ago which makes me worry even more

Wad up guys ive been goij out to sacro for the past few weekends, supposedly the cops and the land owner are in a legal battle over some shit, so cops havent been out there. Ive heard there not aloud until the setlements over. There was about 30 trucks out there las sunday, ton of bikes too. Going out this sunday everyone should go!

Thats the story ive heard for the last year or so as well. I dunno though. Id hate to be the guinea pig for having a truck out there. I think the township police tried billing the property owner for them patrolling his property and he said fuck no. So technically theyre also trespassing on private property. I dare someone to make a citizens arrest... :cheers:

we had np at all didnt see any cops last weekend ................im sportin a ticket there from ten years ago which makes me worry even more

a paid ticket? if not how the hell do you drive

a paid ticket? if not how the hell do you drive

PAID! a day missed from work the whole nine yards criminal trespassing which opon hearing the charge made me consider fighting it, but after being there a while and seeing how things were going there (A FUKIN RAILROD TO HELL!) i decided to pay the $400 ticket ................now this is why im worried not sure what the second offense would be and hate like hell to find out ....................but i own a banshee in this anti atv state which means i must ride it!!

Edited by Bansheeejohn

Thats the story ive heard for the last year or so as well. I dunno though. Id hate to be the guinea pig for having a truck out there. I think the township police tried billing the property owner for them patrolling his property and he said fuck no. So technically theyre also trespassing on private property. I dare someone to make a citizens arrest... :cheers:

Sounds like u got the DL. Im a local to gliddens and sacro so ive seen it all. Ive seen the jackson police raid gliddns on quads the one and only time. Supposeldy there not aloud to do that for liability reasons so they havent "raided" in over a year. As for sacro i honestly think its "safe". Been out there past couple sundays w a ton of people bikes, trucks, kayaks, even waverunners w no hastle. Word from a local id take it boys

PAID! a day missed from work the whole nine yards criminal trespassing which opon hearing the charge made me consider fighting it, but after being there a while and seeing how things were going there (A FUKIN RAILROD TO HELL!) i decided to pay the $400 ticket ................now this is why im worried not sure what the second offense would be and hate like hell to find out ....................but i own a banshee in this anti atv state which means i must ride it!!

Good perspective. Fuck it u gotta pay to play so they say.

Just a word to the wise as far as the lake is concerned two years ago heard the same story about the boys not being aloud on property as per owner of land all was well just like has been labor day they were out in force and bam got jammed up in the truck with the girl and they did not wanna hear the perfessional courtesy thing. So word to the wise this weekend be careful. I will be local somewhere safe this weekend can't afford the fines.

• 2 months later...