Boysen RAD Valve Reeds

Bansheeb0y5505

To be honest I don't know. I've been having problems tuning my bike to run properly and ive been going off my friends and my fathers who both have identical mods and stock reeds. So im just copying their setup piece for piece.

Cages (the rad valve itself) are perfectly fine, if anything id change the peddles on them. Don't know if they're good or bad, but my banshee runs with them. it runs strong until it warms up then sputters bad down low and fouls plugs.

So more or less I just want stock reeds on like my friends bike and then mess with the tuning. I don't know if the odd shape of the rad valves is throwing off my tuning or not.

To be honest I don't know. I've been having problems tuning my bike to run properly and ive been going off my friends and my fathers who both have identical mods and stock reeds. So im just copying their setup piece for piece.

Cages (the rad valve itself) are perfectly fine, if anything id change the peddles on them. Don't know if they're good or bad, but my banshee runs with them. it runs strong until it warms up then sputters bad down low and fouls plugs.

So more or less I just want stock reeds on like my friends bike and then mess with the tuning. I don't know if the odd shape of the rad valves is throwing off my tuning or not.

I was reading your post....I think you might have an air leak.. :shrugani: