Utah riders

Finch

Hi Mike. I will ride with you when it actually cools down some. My bike likes to run pretty hot and it kind of sucks when its this hot at the dunes anyway. Did you get your new paddles?

ya i picked up some 22 tall 10paddles gonna go out there sunday only suppossed to be in the 80s have ya ever tried engine ice?

Sunday would be fun but I cant go yet. I'm trying to get most of my stuff ready for oregon the following week. Yes, I have been running engine ice in both my bikes. Mine just likes to heat up unless I'm riding fast enough. Usually I will shut it off and sit there until it cools some and then ride some more. We will definitely have to go riding some more. I like to ride around more instead of just running the hill

I talked to Brandon about it and he thought the jetting seemed right. I don't know what size pilot jets I have because I haven't ever changed them. I thought about switching the cdi boxes between my 2 banshees and see if that makes a difference

• 3 weeks later...