COMPLETE PART OUT - 06 Black LE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so all PMs have gone out, i've answered all the questions and am going out to garage for a bit to get some work done. i'll check back in a little bit.

crazyj, i sent you a pm earlier. then i just got one from you but not in reply to the one i sent. the button on your message says "you cannot reply" so it won't let me for some reason. look for my pm to you and if you don't see it, pm me your phone number and we can text or something.

Black shocks, excellent condition. $175 shipped.

OBO_0054.jpg

Black front hubs, bearings are excellent. $75 shipped

OBO_0056.jpg

Black front a-arms in excellent shape. Joints are perfect, front brakes are good spindles are clean. It's all there and in new condition. If needed, I can pull the spindles.

OBO_0055.jpg

Black rear swingarm. Great shape. Has a little sand stuck to it from the chain grease, haven't cleaned it yet but it's perfect shape and bearings are great.

OBO_0057.jpg

Axle is good and straight. Haven't pulled it yet but will tomorrow.

OBO_0058.jpg

ok. sorry for not being around much over the weekend. combination of a birthday weekend (someone else) and a sick kid can do wonders for free time.....

anyways, here's where we're at:

SOLD

Gas Tank

Front Bumper

Grab Bar

Rear Brake Assy

Pegs / Heel Guards

A-arms/Tie Rods

Rear Hubs

PT Pipes

Stock Cylinders

Stock wheels/tires

PENDING

Frame

Frame Hardware

Headlights

Harness

Bottom End (minus clutch)

Plastic

Still have everything else to sell.

Stock Head

Milled Head

Passion Ported cylinders (might be a slight score mark and are on a pretty large bore)

Front hubs

Handlebars

Stem

Seat

Shocks (front and rear, black)

Radiator (and hoses)

Swingarm and linkage (black)

Stock carbs

Stock intake and airbox

Stock axle

Gotta make a run to work on getting some stuff shipped. PM me and I'll get back as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know sredish or have they heard from him lately? I've been waiting for him to do what was promised for 2 1/2 weeks and can't get a response through PM's or texts to his phone. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about him. I trusted in his past posts and history w/ this site that he was a good guy... Guess that was a mistake.