Trail Tech Vapor

I scored a brand new never out of the box TT Vapor , just wondering how many beers does it take to install? Any tips or anything ? I guess I have to buy the inductive wire to read RPM , what hose do you connect the temperature sensor to? I'll look at the TT web site , just looking for install tips .

It's all decently easy to hook up. I would put the temp sensor in the hose that comes out the front of the head. You will get the most accurate reading there. If you got it in the box, I remember the instructions being pretty easy to understand. You shouldn't have to much trouble.

Thanks , I haven't picked it up yet , my bro is trading it for gas money and hauling his trailer to Dunefest plus 50 in cash . I'll wait to toss it on after I get back .

Thanks , I haven't picked it up yet , my bro is trading it for gas money and hauling his trailer to Dunefest plus 50 in cash . I'll wait to toss it on after I get back .

Took me about 2hrs to put mine in but i used wire loom and made it pretty.

I would use the hose for the water temp that was the whole reason i bought one.

Edited by MyNameIsMud