Rear end offset?

I read somewhere, I can't remember if it was on here or not, but someone had the same issue as this,

I finally got my tie rod end and wheels, was out doing an alignment, and I noticed that the rear right has a little wider offset than the left. Like if you stand directly in front of the front left tire and look back, the front and rear tires are even, if you do it on the left, the rear wheel sticks out a little farther than the front. It rides fine, pullls straight, is there anything I could do easy to fix it? Maybe pull the axle out and flip it around, would that make it more even?

I read somewhere, I can't remember if it was on here or not, but someone had the same issue as this,

I finally got my tie rod end and wheels, was out doing an alignment, and I noticed that the rear right has a little wider offset than the left. Like if you stand directly in front of the front left tire and look back, the front and rear tires are even, if you do it on the left, the rear wheel sticks out a little farther than the front. It rides fine, pullls straight, is there anything I could do easy to fix it? Maybe pull the axle out and flip it around, would that make it more even?

Is it an aftermarket axle? If so it maybe for a raptor instead of a banshee. They will fit but be off set a bit.

The banshee frame has an asymmetrical offset. Front and rear tires line up on the clutch side. But the stator side front is in farther than it looks like it should be.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so while doing my axle bearings, I got out the tape measure. For some weird reason, The axle is exactly 3/4" longer on the right side than the left, measuring from the edge of the carrier, to the tip of the axle.. Anybody have an idea why they did this?