pistons

hello everyone new to the forum . and have a few questions about my banshee . i bought it not running so i tore it down and discovered i had two different pistons in it one is a wiseco with a part #9439 67.92mm and the other one says 68.oo and that is it . my question is can anyone tell me what bore these numbers are? and also on the crankshaft i only see a 29L on the rods, and im curious to know whether there is a way to tell if the crank is stroked or not . thanks for any help in advance

IMG_20120524_130120.jpg

If it looks like that, that's a stock rod

Isnt that the problematic rod numbers in another post?

And correct me if im wrong but isnt 68mm the max a stock sleeve can be bored without replancing the sleeve?

You may wanna look into some good used jubs or a couple new sleeves.Thats what i have in mine csot was pretty descent and i then i stuffed 64mm wisecos back in.

Kind of odd theyd stick in two different sized pistons?I bet tuning was a bitch.lol

And correct me if im wrong but isnt 68mm the max a stock sleeve can be bored without replancing the sleeve?

You may wanna look into some good used jubs or a couple new sleeves.Thats what i have in mine csot was pretty descent and i then i stuffed 64mm wisecos back in.

Kind of odd theyd stick in two different sized pistons?I bet tuning was a bitch.lol

yea thats what the rod looks like. best i can tell one piston must be stock and the other aftermarket. stock piston is about a 1/4 inch taller, are the kits on ebay with cyl and pistons worth the money ive seen complete topend plus head for around 800?

Edited by bansheeridernc

Rip off. Hell you can find a nice set of stock port jugs on here for around $200-300 and even ported for around $300-400. Then it's about $100 to bore and about $180 for wiseco pistons......so for $500 on here you could have a full rebuild and a different set of jugs

the shit rods are "29LR" not the stockers.

no that's a OEM rod