Dumont night drags this Saturday

banshee760

Sorry Matt, but it's my sons birthday Saturday, so only one person is going this year.

But, seriously, the only time that I heard that the turn out was crappy was when Matt( Mr. Negative himself) went.....

I went twice, the last two years and it was less than impressing... I dunno, maybe I was expecting some giant event... High expectations, I suppose. Trinity had the fastest bike two years ago, that should say something.

To be honest, that trinity 10mil dm is quick..... And to me, that does say alot.....just because they didn't pay their hq taxes doesnt mean they should be "blackballed"...... Every time I've ordered something for my old dm they came through....type past 4 years I went to night drags there were 50-75 bikes.... Not bad for a "hush-hush" race........

i finally put my 4 mil in a chassis. So im interested to see how she runs. Just hopefully it doesnt get to windy that night. I also believe that the trinity 10mil dm is the one on youtube stating 150+ hp. :yank: Lucky for me, im bringing a borderline midget that weight 65lbs wet to jockey my shit. :headbang:

Lol that's funny we'll so far seems like its gonna be a good turn out there is at least 30 bikes locally from the low desert that are going besides others yeah that trinity bike is fast but I did see it get smoked more then a couple of times which I really could give a crap about but all in all hope all goes well tomorrow I know they're going to be taking some nice pix

There is a bunch a bikes from your drag ported 350 up to maybe a couple of triples there's a phew 22 mills a bunch of 18 dm and shearers turbo 4 mill cub everyone says they're bike runs fast but nobody has a corrected radar the only one I personally know off is shearers radar and the bike hit 99.2 mph last time ( could break 100) and supposly knt turbo raptor hit 102 mph but when the turbo 4 mill raced it left the raptor by some space and they had the radar on it that says was like 98 mph so yeah lots of fast bikes

Bring your biggest bike bud, and hope Matt doesn't show up, lol.... I think he was hitting 93 up the hill.

When we were out in March Matt's (Tom's)10DM was going consistent 87-88mph. I really hope to give him a better race next time out. We went 83 on the 14 with the wrong gearing and some compression issues. I've got that all fixed now and hoping it has a 90mph pass in it. Too bad this month isn't going to work out for me, I'd really like to get it back out there. Right now I have Pres-Day weekend penciled in.

-Brandon

Yeah pretty much these are just organized events a guy locally is doing to bring up the scene , pretty much SoCal and a lot of track racing in the border out in Mexicali b, as of now season is dead as you know but we just trying to ride lol so there is another shoot out next month in the lower desert by the same guy that organized dumont Mostly local shops and some out of towners ( high desert , inland and peeps from l.a amongs the local shops ) and after that might be another dumont night drags again from what I know, February is along way but gives you the time to prep and play with the big dogs ( which I think you should have a problem)