Couple of question

I have got few question that I'm sure may sound stupid to a lot of you but I would like em cleared up . I tried google search and after reads thread after thread of you guys talk about stuff that don't make 100% sense I would like it cleared up Thanks in advance !

So first what is a dm ? I see 4 mm dm and 14mm dm what is different between a 4 mm and a 4 'mm dm motor?

What is a serval ? Is it just a mono block with special porting to make more torque than a regular cub see people say there a duners dream ? What makes em a duners dream ? Does it come as a serval or does a builder have to port it to become a serval ?

I have got few question that I'm sure may sound stupid to a lot of you but I would like em cleared up . I tried google search and after reads thread after thread of you guys talk about stuff that don't make 100% sense I would like it cleared up Thanks in advance !

So first what is a dm ? I see 4 mm dm and 14mm dm what is different between a 4 mm and a 4 'mm dm motor?

What is a serval ? Is it just a mono block with special porting to make more torque than a regular cub see people say there a duners dream ? What makes em a duners dream ? Does it come as a serval or does a builder have to port it to become a serval ?

Well u have your regular 4 mill stock cylinders and then u have cub,super cub,cheetah and cheetah dm people just call it a 4 mill dm. And the serval is similar to the cub just has a stock cylinder appearance.

A DM is another cyld in the CP line. A cub, super cub, DM, etc are all different cylds. A DM in most cases are 78mm bore. A 4mil (on any banshee) is a 58mm stroke (4mm over stock) so a 14mil would be a 68mm stroke. A serval is simply a lower port timming cub. A wampus is actually the cyld that appears stock.

Well u have your regular 4 mill stock cylinders and then u have cub,super cub,cheetah and cheetah dm people just call it a 4 mill dm. And the serval is similar to the cub just has a stock cylinder appearance.

You are wrong... the serval looks the same as a cub on the outside, your thinking of wampus cylinders that look like stockers.

And to the OP 4 mil means that the crank has a 4 millimeter longer stroke then a stock crank and then its the same concept for 7, 10, 14, 18, 20 mils.

also youll hear people say 4 mil long rod, that means that the rod is 115mm long a "regular" rod would be 110mm people say the the shorter rod delivers faster revs and the long rod creates less stress on the piston IMHO when I go 4 mil itll be a long rod.

I do know what a four mil is Kevin at herr jugs has my jugs right now I have just seen this DM and was wondering what made it a DM .. So a serval is just a cub block with special porting ? And on that note what is a wampus ? That uses stock jugs

I do know what a four mil is Kevin at herr jugs has my jugs right now I have just seen this DM and was wondering what made it a DM .. So a serval is just a cub block with special porting ? And on that note what is a wampus ? That uses stock jugs

Wampus just looks stock

Ok.....servals are different port cub blocks. The porting allows them to give a lot of torque while in the low revs. Some of our sponsors have been able to get very high hp numbers without the common previous need for race fuel. They are mono-block cylinders that already come with the lower port timings however you can still have them ported for a little bit more power

The wampum is a mono-block design that is more for racing. What sets it apart is it gives the look of being 2 seperate jugs....like stock. It was more designed to help out the down n dirty more in your face racing.....try and fake people out with what you really have.

Ok.....servals are different port cub blocks. The porting allows them to give a lot of torque while in the low revs. Some of our sponsors have been able to get very high hp numbers without the common previous need for race fuel. They are mono-block cylinders that already come with the lower port timings however you can still have them ported for a little bit more power

The wampum is a mono-block design that is more for racing. What sets it apart is it gives the look of being 2 seperate jugs....like stock. It was more designed to help out the down n dirty more in your face racing.....try and fake people out with what you really have.

So a mono block are not all the same .. So you buy it you buy a serval or wampus or cheetah cub super cub , dominate male and cheetah .. and the port are the biggest difference other than the cheetah witch uses the 250r intakes And some that use bigger piston

Sorry , my screw up guys i was thinking of the wampus.

So a mono block are not all the same .. So you buy it you buy a serval or wampus or cheetah cub super cub , dominate male and cheetah .. and the port are the biggest difference other than the cheetah witch uses the 250r intakes And some that use bigger piston

Correct