New banshee owner..

02 model. Coolheads, v-force reeds, k&n, fmf pipes, nerf bars, bumper, pro taper handlebars, gytr swing arm skidplate, came with front and rear sand tires on itp wheels. It was rode hard, been wrecked but nothing major. The plastics are scratched pretty good, but I cleaned all the dirt out of them and it made it look 100x better. It drives good and runs better. Needs a tie rod end and 2 front wheels, Went ahead and ordered a whole set of wheels from rockymountain.

img0117zq.jpg

Gforce xc1. I know they're cheap, but I needed some. I don't thrash it. So they should be ok for how I ride. Mainly gravel roads and light trail. I don't jump much so bending shouldn't be an issue. I hope not anyways.

Gforce xc1. I know they're cheap, but I needed some. I don't thrash it. So they should be ok for how I ride. Mainly gravel roads and light trail. I don't jump much so bending shouldn't be an issue. I hope not anyways.

Im using the same ones :rotflmao: