Another Craigslist ad

Id like to know what makes this thing much lighter than other banshees, what makes it have over twice the HP as other banshees, and also what makes it run over 100 mph. It must be the flame shock covers!!!!

This guy must be smokin crack. 89 banshee for 4k?????? wtf?

CL ad

Obviously with a name like Hans , it must be German engineering , that mythical combination of analytical thought and repressed sexual tension that yields only the finest products known to mankind . Yup , it's got lederhosen for a powerband bitches , and I suspect that our radical friend Hans spent countless hours removing every mm of un-needed material from the frame painstakingly by hand , whittling down each frame tube with the precision of a CNC machine with only his right hand and a square of 440 wet dry aluminum oxide sand paper. The ability to reach sub-sonic speeds has been achieved by I am sure , Micro Waxing the entire Banshee and With the addition of a Lycra/Spandex/Kevlar Human squirrel suit allows for a Human being to slip through the atmosphere at fuel sipping economy . Fuck you Hans , you are everything I've ever wanted to be ...