Looking for someone to cut my trans.

Basially half the engagement dogs are removed. And the engagement webbings. You have one gear with 6 dogs that engages with another gear that has 3 . So 3 out of 6 dogs do nothing anyway. By removing the extra 3 u give the engaging dogs more room to fall into place since the gears are spinning past each other at different sppeds.. Confused yet?

give us a review on this pb. i may want to go this route later on.

NP Chris. I have done a lil research on this and have only read good things from guys just riding.

I've also read that it doesn't always help if your puttin down serious power and trying to bang them out at a high rpm ie drag racing.

My bike although a 465 will spend 99% of it's time in the woods and play riding.

Hell I don't think my combo will be turning the rpms up high enough for this mod not to work.

My old worked stock stuff combo shifted great, it only missed shifts when I was racing someone- pretty much the worst time to let me down lol

Imo its an excellent mid. I would never put a motor back together wuthout cutting the tranny. There are other things u can do also to make shifting smoother.

I agree.

I already have a Cascade star, FAST mod shift shaft, and the shift pro EZ spring.

Those parts helped out alot. Even trail riding I would miss 3rd gear down a long back stretch with my stock stuff. Those 3 mods fixt all that.

I only missed shifts racing my buddies. My friends 20K TRX542 beat me 2 out of 4 times. Why? Cause I missed gears thats it. On the clean runs I whooped him.

Same deal with my buds 4 mil, he only beats me when I miss a shift.

the trans version i have is not just cut gears, its a total "tuned" package.. the one i offer is also the same if not less in price than most charge for just cutting the dogs. i don't do just dog cuts either. i only sell this as a package i feel it only works in the way i have figured out. ( which took a year of research) in dirt with a lil tire slip it will shift every time and i mean if you miss a gear its going to possibly happen once in a day..

on sand with heavy hook high HP and a strong clutch with wimpy cable it may not shift 100% at high rpm's BUT its no override.. its designed for "rider bikes" proper maintenance and it will last for a very long time. i currently have these in all my "rider bikes" unless they have an override. ( i am currently working on a few override versions but its taking time because of the pickyyness of what i am trying to accomplish.) i also heavily suggest this in ANY motor that gets split. it has had great reviews and no~one has stated to me yet that they wish they didnt do it..

if you want more info please PM me.

Basially half the engagement dogs are removed. And the engagement webbings. You have one gear with 6 dogs that engages with another gear that has 3 . So 3 out of 6 dogs do nothing anyway. By removing the extra 3 u give the engaging dogs more room to fall into place since the gears are spinning past each other at different sppeds.. Confused yet?

Thanks for the explanation. Very clear, short and sweet. I pretty much only run in the woods, it sounds like something that would work out great for me.