421 cheetah pv top end for sale or trade for cub

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lookin at the serval guns and it seems bad ass. What wud come with it if we trade?

I would trade you everything you traded me. Cylinders, cool head, 24cc domes, pistons, only thing that wouldn't come with would be my intakes and reeds. I would need to sell those to get some for the cheetah.

Here you go, like i said in shout, the motor was assembled and never so much as kicked over, i got it from a buddy who lost interest. 421 Cheetah Cub cylinders They came from jeff at FAST he did a cleanup port before shipping them out. I have 24cc domes and the head i have is used. It is a polished Noss cool head. I do not have pics of the head as it is on my bike which is at my dads shop but i can gladly get some if we decide to work something out. If you want to do something, let me know. I think the pistons for both motors are the same and we can confirm that with part numbers, if so i see no reason to waste money shipping them back and forth if not obviously we will swap. I do have a set of 20cc domes that would require 110 or alky but one of them is pitted, so not sure if you are interested in that.

2012-06-14_07-37-51_957.jpg

2012-06-14_07-38-08_304.jpg

2012-06-14_07-38-14_944.jpg

2012-06-14_07-38-27_87.jpg

2012-06-14_07-39-00_609.jpg

2012-06-14_07-44-09_692.jpg

Why would u consider buying anything that passion has touched? Dont go down that path, it leads to a dark shithole. Just a warning.

Dude you are so full of shit. Have you ever had a passion motor or even dealed with Jim. I have run several passion motors and they have always won me races. If you have never delt with Jim and blowing smoke for no reason you can STFU.

Dude you are so full of shit. Have you ever had a passion motor or even dealed with Jim. I have run several passion motors and they have always won me races. If you have never delt with Jim and blowing smoke for no reason you can STFU.

LOL!! I have not clue what you were just trying to say. Ive seen their stuff but never "dealed" with them. I try to stay away from em. Are you going to need a kleenex and a binky??? You sound like you're getting ready to cry. Take a deep breath man, relax......happy thoughts, happy thoughts....LOL. :rotflmao: Change your screename to "THE passion warrior".

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

[/quote. Thanks so much for clearing that up I appricate it. Lmao you never delt with passion but you can bash jim. Makes sence I guess. You know I hate ford because my buddy told me they are junk. Yep you got me, I'm crying because I win races with a passion motor.

Edited by banshee332