unique mods and tips.

just figured id post some unique things i have done to my banshee to make it better. others can chime in if they have stuff like this also.

one thing i do to my banshees is if im gonna trail ride them alot, i take some window screen and make a screen for the radiator shroud it does look pretty cool also. helps keep mud, rocks, bugs and shit out of my radiator which will also keep it cooler.

something else ive designed is a box type radiator addition. i tig welded it up out of aluminum and put some pipes throgh it. lets me keep an extra gallon of coolant and keeps my bike extra cool. also gave me a place to put an auto meter temp guage on there.

and finally, i made a pvc pipe container on the back. bolts to the grab bar. makes a good back/ butt rest if u ride a passenger. inside i keep some gas in a jug, spare plugs and tools.

i cant upload pics. but if a member will let me text them pics, they could upload them. i think it makes my bike "mine" and unique.

just figured id post some unique things i have done to my banshee to make it better. others can chime in if they have stuff like this also.

one thing i do to my banshees is if im gonna trail ride them alot, i take some window screen and make a screen for the radiator shroud it does look pretty cool also. helps keep mud, rocks, bugs and shit out of my radiator which will also keep it cooler.

something else ive designed is a box type radiator addition. i tig welded it up out of aluminum and put some pipes throgh it. lets me keep an extra gallon of coolant and keeps my bike extra cool. also gave me a place to put an auto meter temp guage on there.

and finally, i made a pvc pipe container on the back. bolts to the grab bar. makes a good back/ butt rest if u ride a passenger. inside i keep some gas in a jug, spare plugs and tools.

i cant upload pics. but if a member will let me text them pics, they could upload them. i think it makes my bike "mine" and unique.

how cool does it run?

im pretty good at tig aluminum. i just get ideas of shit to do everytime i look at my bike, i always think its missing something.... and i trail ride quite a bit and when i get in the tight twisty turns and shit it would get really hot. i hated having to stop the whole group to let my bike cool down. i build those cool boxs for like 100$ but i have a lot of time into doing them. i made my skit plate also, if i can make something, usually ill give it an attempt before i buy one.