nice aftermarket and stock parts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Typical Smart Mouth Punk When Not In Person, Get A Life

The smart mouth part is true, but I'd tell ya in person too. Especially after everybody on the site has told ya three times with the thousand ads you've posted in the last week. The owner doesn't delete ads so they can be looked up incase there are discrepancies with new to the site douchebags who come here to buy and sell and rip off the people who have been here a while and like the place.

If you're new don't be so sensative. You are of the male persuasion I would assume? Do you hang out with guys very often? Do you bust each others balls once in a while? Not literally (this isn't that kind of site). You'll find guys on here way meaner than me. So be happy. Quit actin like a newb and life will be good and some meany won't make you run off crying.

You seem to have some issues. Not sure what your deal is. All I said was "hey dummy quit posting 47 times on 10 year old threads". You took it personal. I don't know you. Prob won't ever meet you. Take a breath, smoke some meth, kick your dog or woman, or whatever does it for you and move on.