nice aftermarket and stock parts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i have some xtra parts i no longer need so here we goooooo chromebumpraxle013.jpg trail tech with stock plugs lil bit of chrome peeling but look great 75$ chromebumpraxle010.jpg billut steering stem holder never used 25$ chromebumpraxle009.jpg bulit hub never used but does have a lil scrape that can be buffed out np 40$ chromebumpraxle001.jpg stcker plate never used sits behind pods and kinda keeps them hidden abit without loosing airflow 18$

Edited by shakar
  • Like 1

chromebumpraxle012.jpg 1 lonestar axel lock nut very small scrapes from strap wrench 30$ 1 durablue locknut pretty scratched up 22$ both will fit stock axel chromebumpraxle008.jpg i believe its a dg brand bumper lil scratches no bends it has the frontskid plate on it too 40$ chromebumpraxle007.jpg i believe this is dg brand bumper lil scratches no bends pretty beefy has flag mounts 35$ i can do a lil better on $ if someone buys the pair hubsnintakes002-2.jpgchromebumpraxle011.jpg stock gas valve that was moded into a duel by hq member works /flows as good or better then a pingle

chromebumpraxle006.jpg new in package stator cover gasket 15$ chromebumpraxle005.jpg kicker set up ready to install great shape 25$ chromebumpraxle004.jpg flywheel good to go somone did try to remove with the wrong puller, it has 2 small high spots on the inside but works great,could be influanced to sit flat with a rubber mallet...... lol chromebumpraxle003.jpg stator with modded plate to +4 , comes with pick up and all bolts/plugs needed oem'd good chromebumpraxle002.jpg stock carbs boots no holes good to go 22$ and i have a couple of 3" sections of new blue pingle fuel line 13$ per 3' section

shawnspics026.jpg moose bars and pad no bends 25$ ok thats it for now but more to come ,i also have some misc parts sprocket /brake hub just about every nut and bolt that comes on a shee, stock coil with caps blue front and rear plastices in good shape no breaks ,if you dont see what you need give me a shout and ill check my stash thanks
  • Like 1