benifites on after market igntion

hey guys i have a 426 servale shears on pump gas 30 mm carbs .

question is i been reading about aftermarket cdi s stators etc. is any of this worht having on mine...

plus the dual petcock does this really help out or is it a gimmick like the boost bottel lol.

miine runs fine it just get that load up of gas when climbing a hill in a high gear and u let off then smash it it will just bogg like fuel cant brun fast enuff. and yes jetting is perfect i did ever combo of jetting u could do lol... i even lean it out and try it one time it still does the boggin when i let out of the band... any input . thanks abd if anyone has used for sell i might be buying it

stick with an oem cdi and stator but i run a nology coil and i think works great...

dual petcock is, in your case worth having i would think. thats smerval im sure gets thirsty. i have a stock stroke/bore banshee and i dont use a dual petcock.

stick with an oem cdi and stator but i run a nology coil and i think works great...

dual petcock is, in your case worth having i would think. thats smerval im sure gets thirsty. i have a stock stroke/bore banshee and i dont use a dual petcock.

ok thanks ... the dual i think i will get but igntion is still up n the air... i no a buddy who has a aftermarket coil but there no name stapmed on it

A buddy bought an lt400 from a guy who had 3 banshees and the suzi came with a box of stuff in it was an alba pro comp cdi box for a shee he gave it to me new in the box not sure if the guy meant to send it but i have it now as a spare they any good?It has a knob with different settings of advances and rev limiters.I did plug it in and the box fired up like my oem 2GU box so i may give it a whirl anyone using one of these?I figured i couldnt complain for free even if its a temporary spare.

i ran a nology coil, it is said that it has more winds on the output side of the coil which should mean more voltage going to the spark plug which should mean a stronger spark.

this means the fuel should ignite faster and easier.

i am not sure there is any proof that a coil can increase HP. but i know on mine it seemed to run better, started easier and revved faster.

lots of should's in there... lol