50/50 gas

Whats your elevation? Timing is at +4 I see. If race gas is readily available and you don't mind paying for it, I would run that.

my elevation is 480 you think its ok to do 50/50

stock stroke or 4 mill. If your stock your fine to run pump gas . I got the same set up with a 4 mill and i run 50/50

its stock for now i run 93 but i just to if i can get a little more out of it with the 50/50

Race fuel will do nothing for you unless you r motor needs it because of high compression and advanced timing

Your saying it's a waist to run higher octane fuel and any bike that does not have to run it ? Thought the higher octane fuel burned cooler keeping motor cooler and would help with throttle response burned cleaner not leaving as much un burnt fuel ?

It is a waste of money to run race fuel if your motor does not require it.

But why is a waist if I helps how is it a waist ? Or does it really not do anything and it all .. And if your mixing it would it be like 8 bucks a gallon. (. 1/2 of 11 is 5.50 and half of 92 at $5 $2.50 =8 ) I just mean two identical bike one running race fuel one running 92 there you don't think you would be able to tell witch one had the race fuel in it

You might notice a difference in smell out of the exhaust. Like I said if you have the timing and compression required to run race fuel, yes it will make a difference. But on a stock engine you won't notice anything but a lighter wallet. I read somewhere that running more octane than needed will hurt performance.

You might notice a difference in smell out of the exhaust. Like I said if you have the timing and compression required to run race fuel, yes it will make a difference. But on a stock engine you won't notice anything but a lighter wallet. I read somewhere that running more octane than needed will hurt performance.

so you think its no difference in hp running 50/50 form 93 my timing is at 4+ open pods 340 main and mx hardcore port + some