US 27 Motorsports & Trailers Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals

banner-1.jpg

US 27 Motorsports & Trailers

Presents3rd Annual Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals

This Event is for ATV’s & Side X Sides ONLY

We will feature Sand Drags, Mud Bogs & Obstacle Course. Our Mud Bog pit and Obstacle course will be redesigned to make it easier for everyone this year

Saturday June 16th Racing starts @ 11am

Pits open 6am Saturday morning

REGISTRATION is from 6am to 9am Saturday morning, there will be a 25.00 late fee for anyone we can get in who shows up after 9am to register, It’s just to hard to get everything ready to race by 11am when so many show up at the last minute

Watch for Class list and Rules On websites below

We are working a JR class for the Sand Drags watch the website for more details.

5 bucks for general admission & kids 12 & under are free

Vendor Space available – Call Robert @ 989-224-8874

Free Camping Friday Night & Saturday night

Big Bon Fire & DJ on Saturday

Food concessions will be available all day on Saturday

Any questions call Fred Grove @ 517-204-4944

Watch for more details on us27motorsports.com or mxrracing.com

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there but i sure hope there will be a little more sand drags vrs that other stuff... just my 2 cents..

Joe, we are hoping for some more Drag Racers so get out there and get the word out for us..........The other stuff is a Big Draw thou......I have removed some classes to simplify things a bit. The class list should be up by Wednesday on our sites.

Thanks Fred

Joe, we are hoping for some more Drag Racers so get out there and get the word out for us..........The other stuff is a Big Draw thou......I have removed some classes to simplify things a bit. The class list should be up by Wednesday on our sites.

Thanks Fred

As always Fred i will put the word out... cant wait.

Count me in for 2 adult racers and a kid racer

Guys this is a great event... We need a to support events like this and people that support our industry . I drove 2.5 hrs to buy my new trailer from fred because he is one of us not just a track/dealership owner.... any new atv,utv,sxs snomo, or trailer needs go to

US27 motorsports!

This event is how this sport is supposed to be, good people, good racing , good times.

We will be there friday with the quads for some tnt.

Also i will have a welder there if somthing happens to break or needs welded.

Chris

Owner

WheelmanChassis

Ok guys you all came out to my 2 events last year at phills and we had 50 bikes the first time and 40 the 2nd time, so i know your all out there. Lets get a big turn out for Fred this year so he will keep this going for us....... BTW you dont need a full blown drag bike to race.......

Joe.. you know I'd be there if my bike wasn't in pieces.. I was planning on it.

Jeff.. Get my shit done!! lmao

Shayne. It is all rough buffed. It will take me 20min to finish it. lol I just need the 20 min. No, I will have it out first thing next week for ya

Shayne. It is all rough buffed. It will take me 20min to finish it. lol I just need the 20 min. No, I will have it out first thing next week for ya

lmao.. Just giving you a hard time since you posted before joe.. I'm still at least 3 weeks out.. I wasn't joking when I told you no hurry.. lol

I might head down with the 450 and Let Donovan race. Hang out and drink some beer with you guys. beer.gif