Jersey /Eastern PA /N Delaware

F11

I need a place to ride!! I am a responsible adult looking for some field/trail sand wash/pit type areas to park and ride without the hassle of the police. I am in gloucester county NJ and willing to travel a little. I've done the coal riding in PA - too far of a ride and too rocky! I'd love some jersey sand wash/pit stuff like I grew up on!! Please dont post anything here - just send me a pm.

You wont find anything in Jersey if youre trying to avoid the police. Upstate and PA are your only hope. Jersey is the most atv unfriendly state in the union. banghead

Sorry, didnt get to the end of your post where says, "dont post anything here" hahahaha

Edited by VoOK

Oh well Im posting also LOL.

Foreal Jersey sucks man, there is no place to ride without being chased by the cops. Sometimes I ask myself why the hell do I even own a damn quad I cant even ride without someone trying to impound the bike and give me a $1k fine. In Jersey if you want to ride you need to by a large piece of property or purchased a streetbike. :angry:

Oh well Im posting also LOL.

Foreal Jersey sucks man, there is no place to ride without being chased by the cops. Sometimes I ask myself why the hell do I even own a damn quad I cant even ride without someone trying to impound the bike and give me a $1k fine. In Jersey if you want to ride you need to by a large piece of property or purchased a streetbike. :angry:

Fuckin sucks............When my bro becomes a cop, I'm riding everywhere!!!!!!! hahahahaha

I rode a friends dads tree farm yesterday. Not real big - 20 acres or so with a tiny sandy area to tear up. The rest is big rectangle of trail around a field. It was OK - been there before. Only gave the shee a shakedown ride - its new to me - the thing shreds!

We need to find an owner to give permission to ride. That way we are on private property - cops cant ticket you for anything. Dont have to be registered or insured. I will pay for permission or will pay a lease for the right property.

As of now I spend a bunch of time scanning satellite views of NJ looking for pits and blue holes/excavation areas. Anyone check out tri-boro sand in berlin area?