Dm cylinders vs Twister Cylinder

The Prince

I like the twister product better. The craftsmanship and finish on the billet cylinders is second to none. I've had lots of cubs and so far about 4 or 5 different twister setups across my bench and I love the twister cylinders. Right now I have two CP Industries cylinders, a 485 cheetah and a 465 cub. Both a a good cylinder and run good, but I sitll prefer the Twister stuff when I can get it. I might try and sell my 485 cheetah top end for a set of twister cylinders....

-Jared

So how big is a 10mil twister

So how big is a 10mil twister

I believe the !0mill DM and Twister are around 611cc. I think there is a mini twister too. Assuming around 465cc. Just keep in mind that you just dont bolt up and go. I know the Dm needs extensive case work. I assume its the same with the Twister.

I believe the !0mill DM and Twister are around 611cc. I think there is a mini twister too. Assuming around 465cc. Just keep in mind that you just dont bolt up and go. I know the Dm needs extensive case work. I assume its the same with the Twister.

You are correct, both cylinders will need some epoxy or welding done on the cases. The twister's transfers go outside the stock case heat transfer windows, as do the DM's. You have to weld up or epoxy the heat transfer holes in the stock cases or get a st of mattoon cases to make either cylinder work.

To answer the other guys question, the displacement of either cylinder depends on what bore size you go with. A 78mm bore 10mil stroke will be 611cc on either cylinder.

- Jared