Newb from CO here

Hey all new guy to banshees but not to 2 strokes and quads/bikes learning a lot already from the site. Any peeps from CO here? Oh and banshee is a 87 ported, 2-1 with a 35pwk, toomey t5's, cool head.

thanks guys! 10 hours in utah holy hell where the eff are you at finch? I get out to moab area there and need to go check out sand mtn. where at in NM sick350? I have some friends that recently moved back to albuquerque (sp?). yah after seeing some of everyone elses avatars figured this one be aight ;)

Definately sounds like a good time, I try and avoid holiday weekends traveling as the retard in a lot of people seems to come out then lol. but a trip in the fall is possible that way :)

thanks guys! 10 hours in utah holy hell where the eff are you at finch? I get out to moab area there and need to go check out sand mtn. where at in NM sick350? I have some friends that recently moved back to albuquerque (sp?). yah after seeing some of everyone elses avatars figured this one be aight ;)

Im in Albuquerque. Do your friends that moved here ride?

I trail ride just not on my banshee. Im still building it. But every other weekend you will find me up behind central city. It's fun up there playing in the snow with the grizzly.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk