stock carbs

i just put the stock carbs back on mu 01 banshee, how many turns out on the air screw to get it started? i couldent get it to start other than the rolling start then it was back firing on the ride, i just put 290mains and 27.5 pilots in it cause the 265 and 25 were a lil lean for the after market i have, i tried to post pics of the reeds cause they look dark to me and im not sure if that normal ? also i cleaned the carbs well when i jetted them.

With those mods 290 mains are a bit big at sea level. With your air box still on and just pipes you should be around the 270 to 280 mark. If it will not start since you put the carbs on you either have the slides in backwards or you did not get something right in one of the carbs when you cleaned them.

Well I lined the slides up for the notch to get in the groove and the ping marks show threw the little windows, I had 260 mains and 25 pilots before and it went good till hard throttle it would stumble/break up at high rpm's, so I was told by the forum to put in the 290/27.5. How can I tell if the slides are in rite?

Well I lined the slides up for the notch to get in the groove and the ping marks show threw the little windows, I had 260 mains and 25 pilots before and it went good till hard throttle it would stumble/break up at high rpm's, so I was told by the forum to put in the 290/27.5. How can I tell if the slides are in rite?

The bigger radius of the slide goes to the filter side!!