Leak Down Testers, Get One Now, Gauges Backordered

Leak Down Tester Fit's Carb's 26mm - 31mm

$48.00 / Shipped If You Live In The USA, Ohterwise pm me for shipping qoute.

PayPal - ptheuer@comcast.net

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Leak Down Tester Fit's Carb's 26mm - 41mm Adapter Included For The Larger Carb's.

$68.00 If You Live In The USA. Outside USA PM Me For Shipping Qoute.

PayPal - ptheuer@comcast.net

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Hello Alex,

I received your payment in my PayPal account. I am boxing your Leak Down Tester which includes the adaper for the Bigger Carbs. Your Tester will go out in todays mail and you will get tracking information.

Thanks !,

Paul

Alex,

Your package is on it's way to you. You should have a Tracking number in your e-mail.

Thank You,

Paul

Nick,

Your Leak Down Tester is being boxed at this moment and will ship out in the morning. Tracking information will come via your e-mail account.

Thanks !

Paul

Can you elaborate on this? Please.

I'm assuming he means, if you have an air leak, fix it. Then, jet down so your not compensating for the air leak. Why do you have such a "hard on" for this guy anyways? Go bash someone who deserves it, not someone trying to help out the banshee community.........

I'm assuming he means, if you have an air leak, fix it. Then, jet down so your not compensating for the air leak. Why do you have such a "hard on" for this guy anyways? Go bash someone who deserves it, not someone trying to help out the banshee community.........

Its a simple enough of a question, fortunately the head cheerleader is here to answer it. How do you get "bashing" someone from a simple question?

Keep your dick in your pants. :cry:

Can you elaborate on this? Please.

Many Banshee owners never run a Leak Down Test much less know what one even is. If for example they do not have any air leaks and are running 260 - 300 main jet and there bike performs well then this is what there bike requires, but if there bikes do have an air leak they end up running greater than 300 mains and I have read where some are running up to 350 or higher mains. If your mods don't go beyond pipes, +4 timing, different air induction system (i.e. pods, open air lid) then in my opinion anything over 300 mains (Also taking into consideration elevation) is just flat overcompensation for an air leak so they are not running in a lean condition but instead are burning much more fuel than they really need to to get the same performance from the machine without a leak or leaks running 260 - 300 mains. The problem with this scenario is that the leak or leaks will only get worse over time and the bike will run worse thus causing you to increase main jet size to once again over compensate for an increasing air leak.

One other thing, Someone told me yesterday He has never run a Leak Down Test on any of the two stroke motor's he has ever built. Ask Jeff at Fast Sand & Toy's if he runs a Leak Down Test ?, Ask Kevin at HJR does he run a Leak Down Test. Are you kidding me, An Engine Builder not performing a Leak Down Test. I would not have him build my motor, That's my two cent's on that subject.

Once you have your Leak Down Tester installed and run your test if you are losing psi You can take a bottle of windex and start spraying this all over the engine looking for bubbling. This bubbling will tell you where your leak is. Fix the leak and re - run the test. After all leaks have been fixed you should see 6 psi after six minutes. Now whatever main jet makes your bike run at optimal performance is where you should be and you are also getting optimal MPG.

The Best time to use a Leak Down Tester is 1. If you have never tested for leaks on your Banshee motor and 2. Right after you have built a fresh motor and before you have even started it for the first time.

I Don't speak without experience, I've been through this scenario several times. I pull out my leak down tester and 90% of the time I have acquired a leak. Yes you need to take the carbs and header pipes off to run the test but your not floundering however many times with the re-jetting process with an inconsistent air leak.

I know how many people I have already helped who have purchased one of my homemade leak down tester's. I get the Pm's. Most 18 to whatever age have never worked with primer and PVC glue much less know the tricks to make a leak-less Leak Down Tester. I've been a plumber for over 33 year's and a master plumber for the last 20. I'm not getting rich on these things. I get more satisfaction out of the Thank Yous through the PM'S.

You can buy one of my Leak Down Tester's geared toward the Banshee for between $44.00 - $67.00

I profit $15.00 for each tester sold. Another option would be to buy a Motion Pro 2 Stroke Leak Down Tester for $300.00 Of course you can test just about any 2 stroke engine out there with that.

I have explained myself enough times now to the proper people that I am doing this for the BansheeHQ community to be helpful. If I'm not appreciated here I will leave and don't worry, The door ain't gonna hit me in my Ass. I already know I've helped over 30 people and that makes me feel good.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone wants to get there Leak Down Tester mailed out today you have about 2 more hours before my mail gets picked up. Order Now so I can get your's Boxed up and a Shipping Label affixed and out the door today.

Thanks Guy's !

+1

If you don't Want to buy a tester then don't but don't come crying back over here when your engine blows from a airleak u didn't know u had. Poolman is selling quality product for this banshee community. I havnt seen anyone selling these for the shee community. You guys should be thanking him not bashing the thread even if you don't wanna purchase one. If u don't wanna buy one or have anything good to say about this thread then GTFO! I wanna personally say thank you Paul for this product. Now I can ride worry free and having a long life for my engine

Thanks Jared,

I am Boxing your Leak Down Tester right now. Mail won't be here for two more hours so it will go out today. You will also get tracking information.

Also Yes, The one you ordered can be used for stock carbs or larger, It comes with the adapters.

Thanks Again,

Paul

Bump for a product that is very important to us 2 stroke guys. Never bought one from you but I use one i made every time my motor is assembled and it has always helped me find mistakes before the race season starts. They will help you run much more consistant and I highly reccomend buying one of these.

Allen,

I will get your Leak Down Tester in Today's mail priority service. You will receive tracking information in the next hour or two.

Thanks !

Paul

Get you a Leak Down Tester if you haven't yet. I have 6 left. The Gauge that I like and that I have been using is on backorder for 2 to 3 weeks. So when I run out of current stock of Leak Down Testers I am out until the backorder of gauges is fulfilled. :shrugani:

PayPal - ptheuer@comcat.net

Thanks Guy's , Paul

26mm-31mm Carb's $48.00 / Shipped in the USA

IMG_1111.jpg

26mm-41mm Carb's $68.00 / Shipped in the USA

IMG_1106.jpg

Bump, I have 4 left.

Get you a Leak Down Tester if you haven't yet. I have 6 left. The Gauge that I like and that I have been using is on backorder for 2 to 3 weeks. So when I run out of current stock of Leak Down Testers I am out until the backorder of gauges is fulfilled. :shrugani:

PayPal - ptheuer@comcat.net

Thanks Guy's , Paul

26mm-31mm Carb's $48.00 / Shipped in the USA

IMG_1111.jpg

26mm-41mm Carb's $68.00 / Shipped in the USA

IMG_1106.jpg