New Thread - Part Out - NEW LOW PRICES

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is it you shipped everyone elses out and I get fucked? Your offering a refund through paypal. Woo fucking hoo. That doesn't change the fact that I waited a month and got jacked around and I'm getting a refund no compensation. I will never buy from you again and I hope others have seen how I was treated

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!!!! Still waiting on the rest of my refund from the crank that was damaged in shipping,i have recieved half of it,and waiting on the other half,its been about a month now,starting to get very aggervated over this deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I remeber some deuch moderator (phelps) changing my posts for getting onto this guy for not shipping out on a reasonal time. Just saying!! I ended up getting my parts wich were in excelent condition!!

I been waiting for over a month on my refund...this is turning into bull shit :shootself:

I been waiting for over a month on my refund...this is turning into bull shit :shootself:

Contact paypal. Better if 45 days. Its how I got my after a month of waiting on parts

• 2 weeks later...

So how is it you shipped everyone elses out and I get fucked? Your offering a refund through paypal. Woo fucking hoo. That doesn't change the fact that I waited a month and got jacked around and I'm getting a refund no compensation. I will never buy from you again and I hope others have seen how I was treated

Lol. You crack me up. Fuck off. You got your money back.

Yeah yeah. When Borrink pays me I'll send you the rest of your money. I don have it and I won't have it until then. I've done what I can at this point to take care of this. I'm on hard times and don't have your money. No need to be an asshole.

Yeah yeah. When Borrink pays me I'll send you the rest of your money. I don have it and I won't have it until then. I've done what I can at this point to take care of this. I'm on hard times and don't have your money. No need to be an asshole.

Scumbag

Seriously dude??? It took the guy over a month to get his money back and this is your reply??? Sounds like your parts are fine but your shipping and your people skill sucks some serious donkey balls!!!!!!!! banghead

I remeber some deuch moderator (phelps) changing my posts for getting onto this guy for not shipping out on a reasonal time. Just saying!! I ended up getting my parts wich were in excelent condition!!

lmao i never seen this one or i would have at least corrected the spelling of every other word for you. grow up sack boy.